Terms & Conditions
We have tried to keep our Terms & Conditions as simple as possible. We rely on trusting relationships with our customers and have established an enviable reputation with 5 star testimonials in 15+ years of trading. Our aim is to provide a good experience creating your new bathroom or tiled area.
- All Computer Aided Design (CAD) images you have been supplied with are only a visual representation of your bathroom and its products. They are not intended to be, nor are they, an exact likeness.
- All layout designs and suggestions are purely that. We will only make them based on our experience and with what we think is right for the room. However, once these suggestions/ideas are agreed we hold no accountability for changes in products due to suitability, size or layout
- Estimates of goods and labour provided by the company are valid for 3 months. Prices and timescales are not binding on the company although we will make every effort to achieve what we outline. The order is binding once the customer pays a non-refundable 25% deposit.
- A stage payment structure is issued when your bathroom installation is confirmed. When placing your order you agree to conform to the payment structure and any delay in making these stage payments may cause the installation programme to be deferred or suspended. Our payment structure is a 25% non refundable deposit on our labour and material costs, all supplied or ordered on your behalf products to be paid for in full before delivery of those goods. The remaining 75% of the labour and material cost balance paid after completing satisfactory installation and within 7 days of final invoice. Invoices outstanding over 30 days are deemed overdue and we reserve the right to charge daily interest at 5% over Bank of England base rate on the outstanding balance.
- All products and materials remain the property of the company until the balance is paid in full.
- Should you instigate a delay in installation during the process, the payment structure issued to you at order stage withstands.
- In order to qualify for an additional 2 years on your 12 month workmanship guarantee, taking your total guarantee period to three years, simply ensure that your payments are made in accordance with your payment structure and that your account is settled within 24 hours of your installation being complete. For the avoidance of doubt, this does not include any small remedial works that may be outstanding or separately ordered during the course of the installation.
- Any requested additional works will be charged at £50 per hour plus materials, or a separate quote will be supplied for an alternative installation.
- Due to tile or flooring cuts and patterns, styles and sizes, quantities of tiles are estimated only. In the event additional tiles or flooring are required these products will be charged as per your original quotation.
- In the unlikely event that you encounter a problem with any product supplied, please contact us immediately and we will assess if the problem is covered by our workmanship guarantee or is due to a manufacturing fault, in which case a replacement can be sought from them direct.
- Your quotation lists all products to be ordered on your behalf and by agreeing to the binding contract you acknowledge you are agreeing to the quantities and items ordered. Therefore, if changes or additions are required after the order is placed, this will be treated as a new order for which payment is required and may not arrive within the timescale of the original order.
- Any ‘Special Order’ products will be pointed out to you during the quoting process. These products are made individual to your specification and as such we are unable to accept any changes, cancellations or returns if the manufacturing of the order has been processed. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If an item is ordered and you later decide it is not required, an invoice will be raised to cover the manufacturers re-stocking fee (25%) and any collection or delivery charges
- In the unlikely event you experience any product related problem after installation you MUST contact us first. Failure to do so will invalidate your Workmanship Guarantee. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be liable for any third-party costs unless we have expressly agreed to them in writing (an email from us being sufficient in such circumstances).
- Product cleaning guidelines must be followed to ensure longevity of use. Aggressive cleaners will cause damage to the chrome long term and void any manufacturer warranties. Products must be returned to us for manufacturer tests to be carried out. Replacements can be installed during the processing of the tests at cost to the customer and a refund will be issued should tests confirm the product is faulty.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept delivery of the product, in particular that there is space for any delivery vehicle to make the delivery. Also that you are home to accept it unless otherwise agreed with us to be there.
- All deliveries to your home must be signed for. In the event any product is missing from a delivery it MUST be reported to us within 24 hours for us to resolve the matter with the manufacturer and arrange a replacement.
- Any deliveries will be arranged for an a.m. or p.m. slot. Preferences will be considered but cannot guaranteed.
- The customer shall cooperate with the company by arranging access at dates/times agreed and by supplying such information reasonably requested. The customer will also obtain any necessary permissions, licences and consents.
- Please make sure the property is clear for us before installation, clear the work area and all access to it including furniture or any wall hangings. Every effort is made not to damage anything but no claims made for these things will be substantiated.
- We will always need water and power for our fits, it is the customers job to make sure we have access to both before the installation starts.
- The customer is obligated to allow fitters access to WC and washing facilities for the duration of your fit, if you prefer we can arrange for temporary facilities outside of the property but this must be agreed before fitting and will be at the cost of the customer.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure the safety of their pets, although every effort is made when working, doors can be left open and floor boards left up. Any claims for pets lost or hurt during the installation process won’t be substantiated.
- Any product delivered to your home and noted by you as damaged MUST be reported to us within 72 hours of delivery and will be dealt with under the manufacturer’s warranty. A sound replacement will then be sourced as swiftly as possible.
- We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
- We will dispose of anything left in the bathroom, so please ensure before we arrive that you remove any fixtures or fittings you wish to keep or reuse or inform us to before the installation if you are unable to remove yourself .
- We will take reasonable care however, during the removal of your old bathroom there is a chance while removing old tiles and loosening old plaster that the vibrations may cause cracking to other walls close by. If this does happen, we’ll repair the area ready for you to arrange suitable re-decoration. During this process, and throughout the installation the utmost care will be taken to ensure that the risk of damage is minimal.
- We will need to easily access your water tanks and get above the bathroom itself to install any extractor fan or lighting. It is your responsibility to ensure such access is clear and safe for us to enter. In the event you are unable to achieve this we will do so on your behalf. This clearance work is charged for at the hourly rate of £50 per hour. This will be an extra charge, not included in your original quotation.
- Measurements are taken from your original space and we cannot be liable for any changes in size caused by the removal or extensions which cause additional space e.g. lowering of floors, extending ceilings, bricking up a window etc. Should additional work be required due to these changes an amendment to the original quote will be required. You are required to inform us of these changes at least 7 days before install commences.
- We will take reasonable care however, when we lift floorboards there is a possibility that the plaster on the ceiling below may crack and in some cases leave fixings visible, like nails and screws. If this does happen, we’ll repair the area ready for you to arrange suitable re-decoration. Again during this process, and throughout the installation the utmost care will be taken to ensure that the risk of damage is minimal.
- During installation, carpets in high traffic areas for bathroom access are always protected with a sticky plastic or sheet covering, unfortunately there is no such protection for walls. We will always take the utmost care when in your home, however, when handling large heavy items upstairs and through hallways minor damage, such as chips or scuffs, may occur. If this does happen, we’ll repair the area ready for you to arrange suitable re-decoration.
- As standard we conceal all pipe-work and shower-valves in the walls which creates a clean and professional finish to your bathroom. As this detail increases the risk of damage to nearby walls, should you wish to avoid this possibility altogether please let us know prior to work starting. We will then either leave pipe-work visible, fit pipe-boxing and likely use surface mounted shower-valves.
- When installing a shower to a low pressure hot water system, you may need pump to increase the water pressure to satisfactory level. If you haven’t been quoted for one prior to installation, to fit one after the fact will come at an extra cost and will be quoted for separately.
- While we are working within your home we will need to close water supplies to the bathroom. If your isolation valves, such as stopcocks, are poorly maintained and have ceased to open or close, they will need to be replaced for work to continue. These will be priced separately as an extra charge, not included in your original quotation.
- If walls are having extensive (i.e. thick) plastering work carried out we will need to allow sufficient drying time before tiles are added. We will advise you accordingly in the event this becomes an issue or should an extension in estimated finish time be required . We require our drying times to be adhered to in order for our Workmanship Guarantee to remain valid.
- We will always discuss grout colours during fitting as our installers all have colour charts however, if you are unavailable or we haven’t had the chance to arrange prior to grouting we will use white or grey grout depending on what we deem suitable for your tile choice. No changes to grouting can be carried out whether the customer or we choose the colour once complete.
- When installing your lighting it is likely that our electricians will have to remove loft insulation. This insulation will be left off after lighting is installed in order to prolong the life of the bulb and prevent overheating.
- All of our electricians are fully qualified and NIC registered, and in order for them to sign-off works carried out on your property they have to conform to wiring regulations (17th edition). If you require any additional works these will be priced separately and if undertaken, e.g. insufficient earthing or no RCD protection on the board. REMEMBER; regulations are there to protect you and your family.
- You are advised that extensive works and/or modernising of your bathroom could lead to problems with your heating system particularly if it is old and/or poorly maintained.
- You are required to provide us with information about your heating system e.g. age, maintenance dates and type of system, before work commences to try to avoid issues when re-filling the system following works carried out.
- Any modifications or upgrades to your heating system required to eradicate any problems, are not included in your original quotation.
- Should modifications, additions or changes to your heating system, quotes can be obtained for works required.
- We always use the very best tile adhesive and although flexible sometimes cracks can appear in grout lines (only applicable on wooden floors), due to natural movement. We allow for this by laying cement based board to the floor and using flexible adhesive as standard. In such circumstances we cannot guarantee that cracks will not occur.
- A Metal L shape trim is used as standard on all our fits, if you have a preference on colour or shape, or would like to see samples you must let us know prior to fitting as any changes afterwards are unlikely to be carried out.
- If carpets are lifted then re-laid they can sometimes have a baggy look about them, although this should settle down after a week or so. In the event they do not resettle, we advise you to employ the services of a professional carpet fitter who will stretch them in to place correctly.
- In the unlikely event you experience any workmanship related problem after installation you MUST contact us first. Failure to do so will invalidate your Workmanship Guarantee. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be liable for any third-party costs unless we have expressly agreed to them in writing (an email from us being sufficient in such circumstances).
- When fitting underfloor heating, we only use the best products and all fitting instructions are followed. The switching on process however is the responsibility of the homeowner. We recommend that it isn’t turned on for a minimum of 7 days post tile completion, starting at its lowest setting and turning it up gradually a degree or 2 a day. All of our underfloor heating mats and thermostats come with a 10 year product guarantee. We do not offer any guarantee to tiling or flooring work that fails due to underfloor heating, as we cannot guarantee the switching on process has been followed correctly. Any repairs will be at the cost to the customer.
- All siliconing in your bathroom will either be clear, white or a colour that matches your grout/tile choice. Unless stated before installation no claims to change the colour will be accepted and will lead to further charges to do so. All siliconing may need maintaining at some point, no claims for discolouration will be included in your workmanship guarantee. Only if it has been poorly applied and/or it isn’t keeping water in the wet areas will we re seal free of charge.
- The company shall be entitled to sub-contract all or any part of the work. In practice we enjoy longstanding relationships with all our sub-contractors who are chosen very carefully.
- The company will provide a 12 month guarantee to cover workmanship and installation defects (3 years with 24hr payment). This is in addition to manufacturers warranty on the goods. In the event of accidental damage or faulty goods reported during installation the company will arrange repair or replacement.
- The company will manage and perform the installation with reasonable skill and care and accepts responsibility for the standard of workmanship and condition of tools and equipment. We are fully insured.
DATA PROTECTION: We respect your privacy and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not disclose or pass personal details of customers to any third party.